2008-11-12

Evidence

Now that I have properly edited out any sensitive content and classified statements, I can now reveal to you the long awaited sound files of Catastrophe 08. Each file contains both Marko and Tom's lecture/presentations. Seemingly at complete random, I have included various fragments of discussions and class presentations. Play it in the background while you are reading over your essay and channel the lost spirits of the Catastrophe...

The First Catastrophe:
one
two

The Second Catastrophe
one
two
three

The Third Catastrophe
one
two
three

The Fourth Catastrophe
one
two

The Final Catastrophe
one
two

2 comments:

Anja Savic said...

oh my god! this is amazing! thanks for doing this. anyway i/we could get copies on a CD?
a.

Timothy Ivison said...

They are all on my laptop, so if you bring a blank cd to class some time, I can burn them off my computer right then.